Department of International Relations
The Department of International Relations works on:
• Development of international relations;
• Development of European projects, and projects concerning the EU Lifelong Learning Programme;
• Coordination of ERASMUS programme;
• Coordination and management of national and international projects;
• Consultations on studies, teaching/studies visits and international projects activities.
Kolping University of Applied Sciences has been awarded an Extended ERASMUS University Charter in 2007 and is participating in Erasmus student/teacher mobility and students’ placements.